Thank you for your interest in employment with Winona Area Ambulance Service.
Winona Area Ambulance Service (WAAS) is always accepting applications for Paramedics and EMTs.
Please fill out the form below to submit a resume and application for consideration.
Winona Area Ambulance Service Inc. serves as the sole 911 advanced life support provider for the greater Winona Area, covering nearly 100 square miles and serving a population of approximately 50,000.
- Type III Ambulance —Lifepack 15 Cardiac Monitors—Stryker Pro Power Cot
- Stryker Pro Stair Chair—Toughbook Tablet PC’s—Z0ll PCR
- MN Armer 800 Mhzdigital radio system
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Uniform Allowance
- Health & Dental Plan (full-time staff)
- 401 K Plan (full-time staff)
- 50% Off YMCA Membership (full-time staff)
- Education Assistance (full-time staff)
- Paid Time Off Plan (full-time staff)
- Station fitness room
Our EMS Providers Enjoy:
- Station-based, 24 hour shifts on a “California” schedule
(24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 4 days off)
- EMS Bike Response Teams at special events.
- Many opportunities to cover games and special events throughout Winona including Winona State University football games, Lifetime Trinona Triathlon, and other events such as: 5K’s, downtown festivals, parades, and smaller sporting events.
- A variety of employee committees that participate in everything from equipment selection and evaluation to professional peer review and oversight.
- Opportunities to teach/assist classes in CPR, First Aid, ACLS, Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Medical Technician.
- New clinical protocols that allow for the flexibility and independence.