**Winona Area Ambulance is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Scheduling/Administrative Assistant. This position provides ongoing support to the Director of Operations, Office Manager and Staff by performing office and executive duties and crew scheduling. This position manages a large number of ongoing projects and communications on a daily basis while working in an environment with frequent interruptions. Typical work hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm but must be flexible to meet the demands of the office.
- High school graduate/GED
- Customer Service experience
- 2 year degree in related field of study (business education.)
- Must be able to work closely with people and to think independently and operate in a non-structural setting.
- Must be able to keep administrative and patient care matters confidential.
- Familiar with medical coding.
- Familiar with Medicare laws & billing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook.)
- Previous experience with employee scheduling.