During PEARS, students interact with real patient cases, and realistic simulations and animations to assess and stabilize pediatric patients experiencing respiratory and shock emergencies, and cardiopulmonary arrest. PEARS prepares students to provide appropriate lifesaving interventions within the initial minutes of response until a child can be transferred to an advanced life support provider.
$259 per student
- Improves competency in pediatric basic life support
- Uses realistic, clinical scenarios that encourage active participation – delivered through actual pediatric patient videos and lifelike animations
- Includes AHA’s systematic approach to assess, recognize, and stabilize pediatric patients in emergency situations
- Uses a hands-on class format to reinforce skills proficiency
- Enhances skills in recognizing respiratory emergencies, shock emergencies, and cardiopulmonary arrest
- Co-branded with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
Basic Life Support/CPR for Healthcare Provider
(Copy of current CPR car must be submitted with your registration)
(Click on the course date to register.)
April 21, 2020 PEARS Certification 0800-1600 CANCELED
October 20, 2020 PEARS Certification 0800-1600
When making a payment, list the student’s name in the “patient name” box and PALS in the “run number” box.