First introduced in the early 90’s, the Coaching the Emergency Vehicle Operator (CEVO) courses for ambulance, fire and police personnel quickly became accepted as standards in driver training for these fields. Since then, over 500,000 emergency professionals have been trained with the CEVO programs.
- Classroom portion will be at the WAAS Training room
- Driving portion will be at South East MN Tech’s truck driving range
- 8am to 4pm (Report to the WAAS Training room at 0800)
$50 per student
Included Lectures & Skills
- Vehicle inspection & characteristics review
- Situational driving in both emergency and non-emergency driving
- Backing, adverse weather, driving at night, rotaries, the ‘move over law’, toll areas
(Click on the course date to register.)
UPCOMING CLASSES TBD
When making a payment, list the student’s name in the “patient name” box and ACLS in the “run number” box.