Thank you for your interest in employment with Winona Area Ambulance Service.
**Winona Area Ambulance is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Scheduling/Administrative Assistant. This position provides ongoing support to the Director of Operations, Office Manager and Staff by performing office and executive duties and crew scheduling. This position manages a large number of ongoing projects and communications on a daily basis while working in an environment with frequent interruptions. Typical work hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm but must be flexible to meet the demands of the office.
- High school graduate/GED
- Customer Service experience
- 2 year degree in related field of study (business education.)
- Must be able to work closely with people and to think independently and operate in a non-structural setting.
- Must be able to keep administrative and patient care matters confidential.
- Familiar with medical coding.
- Familiar with Medicare laws & billing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook.)
- Previous experience with employee scheduling.
**We are also currently accepting applications for Full-Time Paramedics and EMTs.
Please fill out the form below to submit a resume and application for consideration.
Winona Area Ambulance Service Inc. serves as the sole 911 advanced life support provider for the greater Winona Area, covering nearly 100 square miles and serving a population of approximately 50,000.
- Type III Ambulance —Lifepack 15 Cardiac Monitors—Stryker Pro Power Cot
- Stryker Pro Stair Chair—Toughbook Tablet PC’s—Z0ll PCR
- MN Armer 800 Mhzdigital radio system
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Uniform Allowance
- Health & Dental Plan (full-time staff)
- 401 K Plan (full-time staff)
- 50% Off YMCA Membership (full-time staff)
- Education Assistance (full-time staff)
- Paid Time Off Plan (full-time staff)
- Station fitness room
Our EMS Providers Enjoy:
- Station-based, 24 hour shifts on a “California” schedule
(24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 4 days off)
- EMS Bike Response Teams at special events.
- Many opportunities to cover games and special events throughout Winona including Winona State University football games, Lifetime Trinona Triathlon, and other events such as: 5K’s, downtown festivals, parades, and smaller sporting events.
- A variety of employee committees that participate in everything from equipment selection and evaluation to professional peer review and oversight.
- Opportunities to teach/assist classes in CPR, First Aid, ACLS, Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Medical Technician.
- New clinical protocols that allow for the flexibility and independence.