Thank you for your interest in employment with Winona Area Ambulance Service. We serve as the sole 911 advanced life support provider for the greater Winona area, covering nearly 100 square miles and serving a population of approximately 50,000.
Join our team! We are currently accepting applications for Full-Time Paramedics and EMTs.
Our Employees Enjoy
- Station-based, 24 hour shifts on a “California” schedule (24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 24 off, 24 on, 4 days off).
- The opportunity to serve on EMS bike response teams at special events.
- Athletic and special events coverage including Winona State University football games, the Lifetime Trinona Triathlon, 5K’s, festivals, parades, races, and smaller sporting events.
- A variety of employee committees that participate in everything from equipment selection and evaluation to professional peer review and oversight.
- Opportunities to teach/assist various classes including CPR, First Aid, ACLS, EMR, and EMT.
- Clinical protocols that allow for flexibility and independence.
- Type III Ambulance —Lifepack 15 Cardiac Monitors—Stryker Pro Power Cot
- Stryker Pro Stair Chair—Toughbook Tablet PC’s—Z0ll PCR
- MN Armer 800 Mhzdigital radio system
- Holiday pay
- Competitive wages
- Uniform allowance
- Station fitness room
- Health & dental plan (full-time)
- 401k (full-time)
- 50% Off YMCA membership (full-time)
- Education assistance (full-time)
- Paid time off (full-time)