Our 2020 EMT course will be a BLENDED course with online learning and in-person skills labs.
To ensure you have met the requirements of this class it is imperative that you participate in both the face-to-face and online portions of the class.
Our Emergency Medical Technician course is designed to teach the knowledge and skills pertinent to providing emergency care in the field as an EMT.
- You will attend ALL skills lab sessions
- You will login to Google Classroom a minimum of 3x/week
- You will submit all required assignments on time so that you can participate in that week’s skills lab
- You will take responsibility for your own learning
TOTAL COST $1100
- Included in the cost is: background check, Fisdap testing software, textbook and online testing software, and 2 uniform shirts
- Costs not included in the class fee: EMS pants and boots and NREMT practical skills testing fees that are determined and paid for at the end of class.
- A $300 deposit is required immediately to reserve your seat in the class.
- Any remaining balance must be received by 8/28 before 4pm.
WHEN / WHERE
- August 31st – December 10th, 2020
- Skills labs will be from 3:00-6:00pm or 6:30-9:30pm every THURSDAY (choose your time at registration)
- Skills labs will be held at Winona Area Ambulance Service, Inc’s station located at 370 West Second St. Suite 300, Winona, MN
- Testing is scheduled for December 10th, 2020
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card (which must remain valid for the duration of class)
- Reliable access to the internet
When making a payment, list the student’s name in the “patient name” box and EMT in the “run number” box.