Our next EMT course is tentatively scheduled for the fall of 2021.
Our Emergency Medical Technician course is designed to teach the knowledge and skills pertinent to providing emergency care in the field as an EMT.
- You will attend ALL skills lab sessions
- You will login to Google Classroom a minimum of 3x/week
- You will submit all required assignments on time so that you can participate in that week’s skills lab
- You will take responsibility for your own learning
TOTAL COST $1100
- Included in the cost is: background check, Fisdap testing software, textbook and online testing software, and 2 uniform shirts
- Costs not included in the class fee: EMS pants and boots and NREMT practical skills testing fees that are determined and paid for at the end of class.
- A $300 deposit is required immediately to reserve your seat in the class.
- Any remaining balance must be received by __ before 4pm.
WHEN / WHERE
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card (which must remain valid for the duration of class)
- Reliable access to the internet
When making a payment, list the student’s name in the “patient name” box and EMT in the “run number” box.