** THE UPCOMING EMT COURSE IS CURRENTLY FULL – Please email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.**
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does the EMT class cost?
Course cost $1000.00. Included in the cost is:
- Background check
- Fisdap testing software
- Textbook and online testing software.
- 2 uniform shirts
Costs not included in the class fee:
- EMS pants and boots
- NREMT practical skills testing fees that are determined and paid for at the end of class.
When and where are EMT classes held?
- Classes are Monday and Wednesday evenings 6pm-10pm August 19, 2019 – December 11, 2019. Classes are held at Winona Area Ambulance Service, Inc’s station located at 370 West Second St. Suite 300, Winona, MN. Psychomotor testing is scheduled for Monday, December 16, 2019.
Are there any pre-requisites?
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card. This card must remain valid for the duration of class.
How do I sign up for EMT class?
- A $300.00 deposit is required to reserve your seat in the class. This deposit is due by August 2, 2019. Seat reservations will be on a first come-first serve basis.
- Any remaining balance must be received by Friday August 16, 2019 before 4pm to guarantee your seat in the class.
- We accept cash, check or credit card.
What is the class size?
- Minimum: 8 students
- Maximum: 12 students
**To register – click below**
**To make a payment click below**
**Important Note** When making a payment, use student’s name in the “patient name” box and EMT in the “patient account number” box.