Our Emergency Medical Technician course is designed to teach the knowledge and skills pertinent to providing emergency care in the field as an EMT.
WAAS will be offering a blended (online + in-person) class for those wishing to pursue their Emergency Medical Technician certification.
- You will attend ALL skills lab sessions
- You will login to Google Classroom a minimum of 3x/week
- You will submit all required assignments on time so that you can participate in that week’s skills lab
- You will take responsibility for your own learning
TOTAL COST $—-
- Included in the cost is: background check, Fisdap testing software, textbook and online testing software, and 2 uniform shirts
- Costs not included in the class fee: EMS pants and boots and NREMT practical skills testing fees that are determined and paid for at the end of class.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE $300 deposit is required immediately to reserve your seat in the class.
- Any remaining balance must be received by August 23rd before 4pm.
- Materials will be available for pickup after August 15th.
WHEN / WHERE
- Class will start on August 30 and run through December 6.
- Final testing will take place on December 6.
- Learning will primarily take place on Google Classroom with required in-person skills lab sessions on Tuesdays from 5-9pm.
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card (which must remain valid for the duration of class)
- Reliable access to the internet
- Must be 18 years of age or older on test day, December 6, 2022.