Our Emergency Medical Technician course is designed to teach the knowledge and skills pertinent to providing emergency care in the field as an EMT.
We intend to offer a blended (online + in-person) class for those wishing to pursue their Emergency Medical Technician certification again in Fall 2022.
- You will attend ALL skills lab sessions
- You will login to Google Classroom a minimum of 3x/week
- You will submit all required assignments on time so that you can participate in that week’s skills lab
- You will take responsibility for your own learning
TOTAL COST $1100
- Included in the cost is: background check, Fisdap testing software, textbook and online testing software, and 2 uniform shirts
- Costs not included in the class fee: EMS pants and boots and NREMT practical skills testing fees that are determined and paid for at the end of class.
- A $300 deposit is required immediately to reserve your seat in the class.
- Any remaining balance must be received by _____ before 4pm.
WHEN / WHERE
- Class will start on _____ and run through _____.
- Final testing will take place on _____.
- Learning will primarily take place on Google Classroom with required in-person skills lab sessions on Thursdays from 5-9pm.
- A valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider CPR card (which must remain valid for the duration of class)
- Reliable access to the internet
When making a payment, list the student’s name in the “patient name” box and EMT in the “run number” box.